Saturday, October 20, 2012

I don't know what to do....

Hi again! Life is gonna get crazy in the next few days. I'm going back to school! I'm kinda scared...my school got rebuilt and I don't know how to find any of my classes! O_o

I still can't believe I didn't get to make a video while I was on break. I really need to get one out soon, I feel like I'm letting everyone down. Would it be okay if I just uploaded once every week or two?

I hate to say it, but I'm not having much fun making videos. When I made my Youtube account, dolls were literally all I cared about, but now....I'm almost worried I'm growing out of them. And I don't want to leave AGTube! I've made sooo many amazing friends here. But I don't actually have many friends where I live. So I don't know what to do right now. =( Maybe I should just take a break for a while. I need to get my life under control and then decide what to do.


Talk to you all later,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment